Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Why this blog?

Many people have asked me -

- How is it that you are so positive much of the time?
- How did you lose weight?
- How are you keeping your weight off?
- Why do you have so much energy?
- Why do you always smile?

I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But firmly believe the choices we make in life have a great impact on our health, physical as well as emotional. This is an attempt at showing how I live, and what I do. A recording of what I believe to be my answers to the above questions. Your answers may be very different. I will post recipes to what I eat, the exercises I do, and other things I do, and experience, throughout the day that I believe help me in my quest to stay healthy in every aspect of my life. This might become a very personal blog, for better or for worse . . .

By doing this, I hope you who have asked questions will look at your life and see that you can do it too. It IS possible to stay positive and healthy. You just have to figure out what you need to do. And that does not necessarily mean doing what I do, but finding out what works for you.

Hugs 💞
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Your light is so bright and it shines everywhere you go! I just love you for who you are. Thank you for being such an example and for just being you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mink, you are such sweetheart. Thank you for choosing to be a part of our family. I love you for being a friend and a perfect wife to my son ♥

      Delete