Friday, January 11, 2013

Going Hippie ;)

Last night I taught a class in Relief Society, our women's organization. It was about making your own natural cleaning products. Because the closest I had ever gotten to making anything natural like that was bar soap, I had to do some research. It's amazing what you can find on the Internet!

Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning I made some products. It was fast, and it didn't cost very much. I had to quickly test them to see how well they worked before the class on Thursday evening. The ones I tried worked great!!! So now we are using our very own dishwasher soap and laundry soap :) It will be fun to try other things! I feel so hippie-like ;)

Now we will be kinder to nature, nicer to our lungs, and save money. How much better can it get???

Hugs 💞

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"Many of us tremble as we realize that the voice of the people is beginning to choose that which is wrong. We look with soberness at a world that has begun to marginalize, ignore, and even silence the voices of faithful disciples of The Lord Jesus Christ." - Robert L. Millet

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

This is is me grating soap for laundry soap at the class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment